"Lachambre balloon" (1880s) | Unknown artist | Wall art prints shop
- This vintage wall art print showcases a detailed illustration of a hot air balloon from the 1880s, designed and flown by the renowned French balloonist Lachambre.
- The print has a classic, timeless aesthetic and would be perfect for adding a touch of vintage charm to any room or space.
- The high-quality paper and inks used to create this print ensure that the image will stay vibrant and crisp for many years to come.
- This print would make an excellent gift for anyone who loves hot air balloons, aviation, or vintage travel posters.
- The print comes in a range of sizes to suit any space, and can be easily framed to add an extra touch of elegance and sophistication.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org