"About Paris" (1895) | Edward Penfield | Wall art prints shop
Welcome to the vintage wall art prints shop extraordinaire!
Vintage wall art print "About Paris" (1895) by Edward Penfield:
- Printed on high quality art paper of at least 230gsm weight.
- Features Edward Penfield's "About Paris" (1895) illustration, a striking piece of art with its bold black and white design and prominent Eiffel Tower image.
- Perfect for adding a touch of vintage style and sophistication to any room in the home, such as living rooms, dining rooms, or home offices.
- Edward Penfield was an American illustrator known for his contributions to the development of the poster and magazine illustration styles, and was particularly known for his work for Harper's Weekly and Collier's Weekly.
- Printed and dispatched from the UK.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email email@example.com