Fin de Siecle Journal poster (c1890s) | Alfred Choubrac | Vintage wall art print
- Vintage wall art print featuring the iconic "Fin de Siecle Journal" poster design by Alfred Choubrac, dating back to the 1890s.
- Perfect addition to any home or office decor, adding a touch of vintage elegance and sophistication.
- Printed on high-quality paper using archival inks to ensure long-lasting beauty and vivid colors.
- A must-have for art lovers, collectors, or anyone who appreciates the Art Nouveau style and the rich cultural heritage of the turn of the 20th century.
- Alfred Choubrac (1853-1902) was a French artist known for his poster designs during the Belle Époque period. He worked for the printing company Imprimerie Chaix, where he created posters for a variety of clients, including theaters, cabarets, and department stores. Choubrac's work is characterised by its bold, colourful graphics and its attention to detail. He often incorporated elements of Art Nouveau and Japanese art into his designs, and his work was influential in the development of the poster as an art form.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email email@example.com