Bottoms Up pink elephant cocktail napkin (San Francisco, 1930s) | Vintage wall art print
- This vintage cocktail napkin print from the 1930s features a whimsical pink elephant design, making it a unique and playful addition to any bar or entertainment area.
- The "Bottoms Up" text adds a touch of retro charm to the design, making it a fun conversation piece for your guests.
- Printed on high-quality paper, this vintage wall art print is a great way to add a pop of colour to your space without overwhelming it.
- The different size options make it the perfect size to frame and display on your wall.
- Whether you're a lover of vintage cocktail culture, a fan of playful and unique designs, or just looking for a fun and lighthearted addition to your space, this Bottoms Up pink elephant cocktail napkin is sure to delight.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org