“F Champenois” by Alphonse Mucha (1898) 250gsm giclee Art Print
- Exquisite giclee art print of "F Champenois" by Alphonse Mucha, originally created in 1898.
- Printed to order on premium 250gsm paper, this print captures the intricate details and vibrant colors of the original artwork.
- The print showcases Mucha's signature Art Nouveau style, featuring an elegant woman holding a glass of champagne.
- Perfect for adding a touch of vintage glamour to any space, whether it's a living room, bedroom, or office.
- Alphonse Mucha (1860-1939) was a Czech artist who is widely regarded as one of the foremost exponents of Art Nouveau. Mucha's distinctive style is characterised by its use of flowing lines, intricate patterns, and vivid colours, and his work often features strong, ethereal women as its subjects. In addition to his paintings and illustrations, Mucha was also an accomplished designer, creating everything from jewellery to wallpaper to furniture. Mucha's legacy continues to inspire artists and designers today, and his iconic Art Nouveau posters remain some of the most recognisable works of art in the world.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org