Flower art deco pattern (1928) | Édouard Bénédictus | Vintage prints shop
- This vintage wall art print features Édouard Bénédictus' Flower Art Deco Pattern, a vibrant and bold design that was originally created in 1928.
- The print showcases intricate and geometric flower patterns in striking shades of blue, green, yellow, and red, with a black background that adds a touch of elegance and sophistication.
- The Art Deco movement of the 1920s and 1930s heavily influenced Bénédictus' work, and this print is a perfect representation of the style's emphasis on sleek, streamlined forms and bold, contrasting colors.
- The print is professionally reproduced on high-quality paper, using archival inks that will ensure its longevity and vibrancy for years to come.
- It comes ready to frame and display, making it an excellent addition to any vintage or Art Deco-inspired decor scheme.
- Édouard Bénédictus was a French artist and designer who worked in a variety of mediums, including glass, textiles, and printmaking. He was a key figure in the Art Deco movement, and his innovative and avant-garde designs helped to shape the style's distinctive aesthetic.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org