La Belle et La Bete (Beauty and the beast) ballet poster (c1890s) | Alfred Choubrac | Wall art prints shop
- This vintage wall art print features a beautiful and intricate ballet poster for "La Belle et La Bete" (Beauty and the Beast) from the late 1800s.
- The poster was designed by Alfred Choubrac, a prominent French illustrator and poster artist of the Belle Époque era.
- The print showcases a stunning depiction of the enchanted rose, a central motif in the Beauty and the Beast story, surrounded by intricate and delicate floral details.
- The soft pastel colour palette of the print gives it a dreamy and ethereal quality, perfect for adding a touch of romance and elegance to any space.
- This vintage wall art print is a great addition to any art collection, or as a statement piece in a bedroom, living room, or study.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org