"G" Flower Fairy (1930s) | Cicely Mary Barker | Vintage fairy wall art print
- Vintage wall art print featuring a charming illustration of the "G" Flower Fairy by Cicely Mary Barker from the 1930s.
- Depicting two kissing fairies with translucent wings, against a whimsical background of gorse flowers and leaves.
- The colours are soft and muted, giving the print a nostalgic and dreamy feel.
- Perfect for adding a touch of magic to a child's bedroom or a fairy-themed room, or for anyone who loves fairy tales and fantasy.
- Printed on high-quality paper, this vintage wall art print comes ready to frame and is a wonderful addition to any art collection.
Tap here for more vintage fairy art prints.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org