Casino de Paris ballet poster (c1890s) | Alfred Choubrac | Vintage wall art print
- Vintage wall art print of a ballet poster for the Casino de Paris, originally created in the late 19th century by French artist Alfred Choubrac.
- Depicts a vibrant and intricate illustration of dancers in ornate costumes.
- High-quality reproduction print on archival paper, with vivid colours and crisp detail that capture the beauty and energy of the original artwork.
- Perfect for fans of vintage art, ballet, and French culture, this poster adds a touch of sophistication and glamour to any room.
- This vintage wall art print arrives ready to frame, making it easy to display and enjoy in your home, office, or studio.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org