"Atlantic City Travel Poster" (1935) | Edward M. Eggleston | Vintage wall art print
The "Atlantic City Travel Poster" (1935) is a vintage wall art print featuring a colourful and vibrant depiction of the popular beach resort town.
- Created in 1935 by Edward M. Eggleston as a promotional piece for Atlantic City tourism
- Depicts a bustling beach scene with colourful umbrellas and bathers enjoying the sunshine
- Vibrant and bold colours capture the excitement and energy of this famous resort town
- Printed on high-quality archival paper to ensure long-lasting beauty and durability
- Available in multiple sizes to fit any space in your home or office
- Makes a great gift for anyone who loves vintage travel posters or is a fan of Atlantic City's rich history and culture
- Printed and shipped from the UK
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org