"A cat running" (1887) | Eadweard Muybridge | Vintage photography wall art print
Vintage photography wall art print of "A cat running" (1887) by Eadweard Muybridge:
- Printed on high quality art paper of at least 230gsm weight.
- Features Eadweard Muybridge's "A cat running" (1887) photograph, capturing the motion of a running feline in a series of images.
- Perfect for adding a touch of vintage charm to any room in the home, such as living rooms, bedrooms, or home offices.
- Eadweard Muybridge was an English photographer who made significant contributions to the development of motion picture technology.
- Printed and dispatched from the UK.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email email@example.com