Vintage Vogue Covers (Jan. 1928) | Porter Woodruff | Wall art print
- Gorgeous 250gsm giclee art print of the Vintage Vogue Cover from January 1928, featuring the artwork of Porter Woodruff
- Captures the spirit of the Art Deco movement with its geometric shapes, bold lines, and vibrant colors
- Perfect for vintage enthusiasts, art collectors, and anyone who appreciates the beauty of fashion and design
- Printed to order using high-quality, fade-resistant inks on archival paper to ensure the longevity and vibrancy of the print
- Porter Woodruff was a renowned American artist and illustrator, known for his contributions to Vogue magazine and other prominent publications. His style was characterised by bold colours, striking compositions, and a sense of modernity and sophistication.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org