“Rhododendron” (1915) | Charles Rennie Mackintosh | Floral wall art print
- High-quality 250gsm giclee art print of "Rhododendron " by Charles Rennie Mackintosh from 1915.
- A detailed representation of a rhododendron flower, featuring Mackintosh's signature Art Nouveau style
- Printed to order with archival-quality inks on acid-free paper to ensure long-lasting colour and quality
- Comes unframed, allowing for customisation to fit any decor style or preference.
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh (1868-1928) was a Scottish architect, artist, and designer who became a leading figure of the Art Nouveau movement in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. His work was known for its intricate, stylized designs that blended elements of nature and geometry, often featuring floral motifs and delicate lines. Mackintosh's legacy continues to inspire artists and designers around the world, and his work can be found in collections and exhibitions throughout Europe and beyond.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email email@example.com