Vintage Vogue Covers (April, 1919) | Helen Dryden | Wall art print
- High-quality print of the Vintage Vogue Cover from April 1919 featuring the artwork of Helen Dryden
- Captures the essence of the roaring twenties with its art deco style and bold colors
- Perfect for vintage lovers, art collectors, and anyone who appreciates the beauty of fashion and design
- Printed on archival paper using fade-resistant inks to ensure its longevity and vibrancy
- Exact fit frames also available to order.
- Helen Dryden was a prominent American artist and designer known for her illustrations in Vogue magazine and her work in advertising. Her style was characterised by bold shapes, bright colors, and a sense of glamour and sophistication.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org