“You Name it - I’ll drink it!”, pink elephant cocktail napkin, San Francisco, USA (1930s) | Vintage wall art print
- 250gsm Reproduction print of the vintage "You Name it - I'll drink it!" pink elephant napkin print from San Francisco, USA in the 1930s
- Printed to order on high-quality paper with a matte finish for an authentic vintage look and feel
- Features a playful and whimsical design of two pink elephants
- Perfect for adding a touch of retro charm to your home, bar, or restaurant decor.
- Ideal gift for cocktail enthusiasts, bartenders, or anyone who loves unique and quirky art prints.
Tap here for more vintage cocktail prints.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org