Vintage Vogue Covers (Oct. 1922) | Helen Dryden | Wall art print
- Beautiful 250gsm giclee art print of the Vintage Vogue Cover from October 1922, featuring the artwork of Helen Dryden
- Captures the bold and glamorous style of the roaring twenties with its art deco design and rich colours
- Perfect for vintage enthusiasts, fashion lovers, and anyone who appreciates the art and design of a bygone era
- Printed to order using high-quality, fade-resistant inks on archival paper to ensure the longevity and vibrancy of the print
- Helen Dryden was a prominent American artist and designer known for her contributions to the art deco movement, particularly her illustrations for Vogue magazine. Her style was characterised by geometric shapes, bold colours, and a sense of luxury and sophistication.
What quality of paper is used?
All prints are professionally printed to order in the UK on sustainably sourced, premium art papers of at least 230gsm, which is the equivalent thickness of approx 4 sheets of a domestic printer paper.
When will I receive my order?
As all prints are printed to order, please allow 10 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent. Orders are delivered via Royal Mail and associated international partners.
What about framed prints?
As all framed orders are professionally printed and framed to order in the UK, please allow 20 days for UK dispatch. You will receive an email dispatch notification once your order has been sent.
If you have any other questions about ordering prints from The Trumpet Shop, please email email@example.com